Welcome

Sean Hollick

My Races from 2004 to present.

A one page at-a-glance list can here: All Races I've Run.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Santa Barbara Long Run!

Well here we are about to have a great saturday morning long run in Santa Barbara!

I am going to do 13.1 miles and Pamela is going to run 17 miles!

We are starting at Shorline Park on the Mesa and running along the coast past the Biltmore up into Montecito, then turning around and running back.

When we get back to Shorline Park I will be done but Pamela will turn around run two more miles, turn around and run back, giving her the four extra miles she needs for her 17 mile long run today.

It was an absolutely beautiful run, except for the part where I forgot my sunblock! Next time Pamela asks me if I need sunblock I wont be in a hurry to get out the door!!! Thank heaven I had sense enough not to forget my hat!!!

Here we are after the run, you can see part of the coast line we covered behind us we ran everything you can see in the photo and more!!!

I am looking forward to our next trip back to Santa Barbara and some more wonderful miles there with my sweetheart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment