Welcome

Sean Hollick

My Races from 2004 to present.

A one page at-a-glance list can here: All Races I've Run.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Time for Change!

As you may have realized I've just not been getting anywhere on my own for some time now. So I have decided to hire a Personal Trainer!

I made a commitment for one year to train with him three to four times a week, we started yesterday. I am determined to get back into shape and this seems like the best way to do it. I hope it works out because I'm about at the end of my rope here.

I have a race coming up on Saturday the 20th which also happens to be my birthday, so I'm looking forward to running that with my family! The past several races they have been meeting me at the finish line. After finishing his race Nico has been doubling  back and keeps me motivated while I bring it into the finish line myself, a very humbling experience.

I really think this is going to make the difference and push me back into the fitness lifestyle I have fallen from.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a solid plan Sean. Relax and enjoy the process. You have a great life and a beautiful family. That's what I have learned along the way that matters most. Enjoy each day, follow your plan, don't get hung up on numbers and you will get there. Best Wishes ☺

    ReplyDelete